Introducing the new BUSINESS INABOX
8 Key attributes have been carefully considered when designing this trailer.
Possibility, Mobility, Viability, Flexibility, Versatility, Adaptability, Security, Durability.
- Mobile Service Trailers – Mobile Hair Salons, Physiotherapy
- Sport and Leisure Trailers – Cycling Teams, Motorcycle Teams, Canoe Clubs
- Group Use – Community groups
- Mobile Exhibition Trailer Units – National Trust
- Mobile Catering Trailer Units
- Mobile Retail Trailers – Clothing, Toys, Sweets
- Mobile Office Trailers – Outside Satellite TV Broadcast Trailers
- Workshop Trailers – Utility Welfare Units
There are two Business Inabox trailer layout options – The Business Inabox Workshop trailer which is available in both M & L and comes with the option of living accommodation. Or a Business Inabox Boxvan trailer which is bulkhead free, this is ideal for catering unit trailers, an exhibition trailer unit or if you would prefer to have more retail space than accommodation.
|Model||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal Length||Internal Width||Overall Length||Overall Width|
|BIAB Boxvan M||195/60R12C||3500kg||1310kg||4.45m||2.18m||5.96m||2.33m|
|BIAB Boxvan L||195/60R12C||3500kg||1450kg||5.22m||2.18m||6.73m||2.33m|
|BIAB Boxvan L Tri-Axle||195/60R12C||3500kg||1560kg||5.22m||2.18m||6.73m||2.33m|
|BIAB Workshop M||195/60R12C||3500kg||1900kg||4.45m||2.18m||5.96m||2.33m|
|BIAB Workshop L||195/60R12C||3500kg||1975kg||5.22m||2.18m||6.73m||2.33m|
|BIAB Workshop L Tri-Axle||195/60R12C||3500kg||2085kg||5.22m||2.18m||6.73m||2.33m|
Trailer Weights shown are for BIAB Boxvan in M and L, and for Workshop M and L trailer with living accommodation, services and treadplate in rear of trailer. *Please note that weights will vary depending on the floor and wall construction, and any additional features chosen.